Can it be that time of year again? Yes, the daffodils we planted last October have shown their bright faces, the trees are in bloom, and the mud around the running track is drying up nicely… it must be time for the Friends of Lloyd Park May Day Fair!
We’re on the case with posters and leaflets, but in the meantime, here’s what we can tell you…
- It’s happening on the May Bank Holiday (that’s Monday 2nd May)
- It starts at 12 noon, ending around 4pm
- There will be another fab dog show event, including a dogs-in-national-costume round
- There will also be a skate jam, and Donna Maria will be there with her Maypole Extravaganza
- AND, there will also be ice cream, music, bouncy castles, a ‘Big Shoe Slide’, and face-painting.
Dog show starts at 1pm, with registration from 12 noon (or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance).
If you would like to be involved that’s FAB – please just email us at email@example.com. In the meantime… looking forward to seeing you on the day!